COVID-19 Health & Safety Protocols
Our guests are our lifeblood. It is our intention to do as much as possible to make our guests’ stay not only as enjoyable as possible, but also as safe as we can. We will do our very best to make this happen at our beautiful lodge, located in the stunning bush, in the company of freely roaming animals.
- Guests will be checked-in in our spacious lounge
- Distance of 1,5 meters to be maintained between different social groups
- Furniture will be positioned in the public spaces to allow social distancing
- Staff have been trained in the new safety protocols
- The guest’s rooms will be sanitised prior to the guest’s arrivals
- Each guest’s room will have hand sanitisers provided
- Guests may choose whether they want staff to service suites daily or not
- Tables are positioned 2 metres apart
- Although buffets will no longer be served, we have an excellent menu from which guests may choose from
Game Drives & Bush Walks
- Seating will be limited to 7 guests on drives unless it is a family or a group travelling together.
- Snacks on game drive will be served in separate containers
- Should guests require medical assistance, guests are requested to contact the manager. Guests may be asked to isolate in a room provided for the purpose until medical assistance arrives