5 Good Reasons to Visit Lodges in the Kruger National Park
South Africa is a very popular tourist destination, and every year, millions of people flock to this country to experience the various attractions and wonderful activities that are available here. One of the main reasons why many people visit this country is to experience the Kruger National Park and to stay over at some of the most luxurious lodges in the park. Visitors who yearn for the perfect, authentic African safari experience are always happiest at one of these lodges, and Lukimbi Safari Lodge is one of the many different Kruger National Park lodges that provides guests with the most memorable African adventures.
The nature around these lodges is completely untouched, because it is a wildlife conservation area. This ensures that the magnificence of the natural setting remains unspoilt and completely authentic. The environment here is alive with creatures and plants of the wild, and the vibrancy of this park ensures that it remains one of the premier safari locations in the world. It is an outstanding destination for any lover of nature who is enamoured with the African ambience and atmosphere. Those in search of true natural beauty in all its fullness should spend some time at Lukimbi Safari Lodge, one of the most wonderful Kruger National Park lodges.
There are other great reasons to visit the Kruger National Park, and these include:
- Millions of acres of unspoilt African landscape: Nature lovers who want to commune with the wild and untouched soils and landscapes of Africa have many hectares in which to do so. The park stretches across different environments, and the fauna and flora differ throughout the park. This means that there is a lot to see in the different areas of the Kruger Park.
- Value for money: Because there are various camps, self-catering accommodation option, tented camps, and lodges to choose from, there is something that suits every budget. All the types of accommodations are varied and comfortable.
- Easy to reach: Because the Kruger National Park is only a few hours away from O. R. Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg, the park is easy to reach. You can travel by rental car, by coach, hire a transfer, and you can even fly to one of the luxurious lodges. The park itself is easy to access through one of the many different gates – you just have to pay attention to opening times.
- Variety of activities: Staying at one of the beautiful Kruger National Park lodges provides you with much more than game drives and safari hikes! Depending on the lodge, there is a very wide range of activities to choose from, and even golf enthusiasts will find their share of joy at the first-rate Leopard Creek Country Club. Those who love bird watching will be spoilt for choice, because there are around four hundred species of birds to be found in their natural habitats throughout the park. Guided nature walks can be a total pleasure to experience, as all the guides are trained trackers and know the park very well, which means that they can provide a wealth of information about the fauna and flora in the park.
- Premier accommodation in one of the luxury Kruger National Park lodges: If you stay in a lodge, such as Lukimbi Safari Lodge, you will never forget the experience, and you will always yearn to return to this fantastic, authentically African establishment. Five-star accommodation and cuisine are provided for guests, and the lodge can easily be accessed from the south. Here you will remain entertained and uplifted at all times, while you soak in the luxurious comfort provided by the lodge’s facilities. The lodge is situated on 37 000 acres of private land within the Kruger National Park, and we offer 16 large suites, tastefully decorated with the décor of modern Africa.
If you want to enjoy a luxurious stay at one of the best lodges in the Kruger National Park, call our team at Lukimbi Safari Lodge, and we will ensure that you have an experience that you will never forget! What are you waiting for? Contact us today, in order to avoid disappointment.